Today I’ll be posting from the pool!
Today I am heading to one of my favourite places in the city of Toronto. It is none other than Cabana Pool Bar! I love venturing here during the warm summer months so I can lounge by the pool, soak up the sun 🌞 and splash in the water to cool off. Cabana is literally my happy place since I love ALL THINGS water! 🌊
What to Pack for a Day at Cabana!
- 2 water bottles (One for the drive there and one for the drive home; do not take the second one into Cabana or they will confiscate it)
- Bra / Undershirt
- Walking Shoe / Sandal / Socks
- Flip Flops
- Sweater / Jacket
- Big Hat
- Makeup (optional):
- Waterproof Mascara
- Bright Lipgloss / Lipstick
- Foundation / Concealer
- Toiletries (optional / As Needed)
- Toothbrush / Toothpaste / Floss
- Tampons / Pads
- Hairbrush / comb
- Contacts / Case / Solution / Glasses
- Magazine / Books
- Cash (Minimum of $40.00)
- Phone Charger / Wire (optional)
- Plastic Bags for Shoes & Wet Swimsuit at the end of the day!
What to Pack for Any Toronto City Pool?
- Add a towel to the list! At Cabana you have to rent a towel and give a $20.00 deposit. You get $15.00 back when you return your towel at the end of the day!
Did you enjoy this article? Is there anything you think I should add to the list? Let me know in the comments below. I’d also love to hear about other things would you like me to write about!
I hope you have a great Canada Day Weekend!